UCO (Used Cooking Oil) Collection
No need to throw or give away your business UCO. We responsibly collect and recycle it for other industrial purposes. We count with all the environmental permits.
Food waste collection
At BIOR we like to innovate our services while promoting the recycling culture. We currently offer a waste collection service of products such as bread, tortillas, potato chips and other wheat and corn flour products for rendering.
Industrial Tanks and Cistern Cleaning
Are you interested in saving one of the most important resources in your business?
We offer this ecological alternative because it represents savings in water, through Professional Industrial Diving, a technique that has gain worldwide attention due to its effectiveness, precision and the non-requirement of draining your system while preforming the service. This allows companies to continue production with no economical setback.
Click here to view
The service includes:
- ank and cistern interior inspection. (Walls, coverings, screws, valves, fill level indicator, suction intake, etc.)
- We offer photograph and video report, before and after cleaning and repairing.
- Inspection written report. (Maintenance and repairing recommendations, if necessary)
- We remove all sediments, solids and scrape the walls
- NOM-012-SSA Inspection and Cleaning Certificate.
Grease Trap Water Treatment and Rendering Site
In our 2 authorized rendering sites (Tijuana and Mexicali), we receive carriers from different Grease Trap Water collection Companies.
Castor oil (Ricinus communis)
Through the extraction of the Castor Bean (which we also grow at our plantation fields and process in our facility in the Mexicali Valley) we produce Castor Oil, which is commonly used for the production of soaps, lubricants, hydraulic and brake fluids, paints, dyes, coatings, inks, plastics, waxes, polishes, nylon, pharmaceuticals, perfumes and alternative fuels.