Grease Trap Cleaning
Cleaning, removal, transportation and rendering of grease trap water.
Hoods and Extraction System Cleaning
We have experience in Kitchen hoods, ducts and extractor cleaning services.
We provide a 24/7 service, year round.
General Plumbing Services
We offer industrial and commercial maintenance services such as:
Click here for more
- Drainage pipe cleaning and unclogging (preventive and corrective)
- Water leak repairs
- Grease trap installation
- ABC and PVC pipe installation
- W.C. repairing
- We provide a 24/7 service, year round
UCO (Used Cooking Oil) Collection
We have all required environmental permits to responsibly collect and recycle Used Cooking Oil (UCO) for other industrial purposes.
Food Waste Collection
BIOR’s innovative services promote the recycling culture by collecting unused or outdated products such as bread, tortillas, potato chips and other wheat & corn flour products for rendering.
Grease Trap Water Treatment and Rendering Site
In our 2 authorized rendering sites (Tijuana and Mexicali), we receive carriers from different Grease Trap Water collection Companies.
Industrial Tanks and Cistern Cleaning
An ecological cleaning alternative represents savings in water, through Professional Industrial Diving, a technique that has gained worldwide attention due to its effectiveness, precision and non-requirement of draining a company’s whole system… allowing companies to continue production with no economical setback.
Click here for more
The service includes:
- Tank and cistern interior inspection. (Walls, coverings, screws, valves, fill level indicator, suction intake, etc.)
- We offer photograph and video report, before and after cleaning and repairing.
- Inspection written report. (Maintenance and repairing recommendations, if necessary)
- We remove all sediments, solids and scrape the walls.
- NOM-012-SSA Inspection and Cleaning Certificate.
We offer PDI (Plumbing Department Institute) Certified Grease Traps, with up to 10 year durability.
A highly competitive fuel compared to conventional diesel, representing both savings and benefits to the environment.
We sell Animal Feed Commodities to the poultry, cattle and swine industry.
Castor Oil (Ricinus Communis)
Through the extraction of the Castor Bean, we produce Castor Oil, which is commonly used for the production of soaps, lubricants, hydraulic and brake fluids, paints, dyes, coatings, inks, plastics, waxes, polishes, nylon, pharmaceuticals, perfumes and alternative fuels. Depending on the purity of the oil, it also has medical and cosmetic benefits.